Sat, Nov 05|
Supporting Your Baby Beyond Your Birth Class
Information and tools for what to know, do, and have to create a solid foundation for your baby (and yourself). Empowered and confident postpartum and beyond.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2022, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
About the event
Learn how to understand your baby and fill in the gaps of managing the first year that your birth class didn’t cover.
Stop the endless Google search for what’s right and wrong for your baby.
Find peace of mind that you’re following evidence-based best practices that are safe and effective for your child.
Whether this is your first or third baby, this workshop is designed to give you the confidence and knowledge to support your baby from day one. It’s not about changing diapers or how to bathe your baby but what to know, have, and do to connect and create a truly solid foundation for their development and growth from an OT.
- Foundations of baby development without overcomplicating it
- Ideas and tools to support your baby meeting their milestones (with no tracking) so you can enjoy the process and celebrate the micromilestones
- How to set up your home for them (and you) to thrive
- Equipment you don’t need
- Basics of attachment and bonding. You are their secure base.
- Building your Mama toolbox, understanding co-regulation, and enhancing your motherly wisdom.
Save your spot for Beyond Your Birth Class Workshop. Discounted price, will increase next event.$47.00